Monday, October 10, 2005

spamusement

spam has nothing to do with this post, except now they're posting to my OLD entries, as if my new entries weren't fucking enough!

Oh, yeah, and I passed my one year blogiversary on Blogger without notice. It was like two months ago or something. I had a blog on Typepad that nobody read so technically I've been blogging for longer than a year but we'll pretend I started with this blog. Not that anyone reads this except the fucking spammers and by the way what is all that about Saudi Arabia anyway?

This morning saw me back at the podiatrist for a followup. It was supposed to show that the growth-thingy in my tow had shrunken. Toe, I mean. Wow, did I really write "tow"? Huh. How homophonic of me.

Anyway I was thinking the growth-thumb-like thing had grown but anyway I went and was prepared to be told it had gotten better despite the pain having gotten worse. The doctor looked at it and said, "WOW! It's grown and looks seriously ugly! That's nasty!" Which made me feel ever so much better. So I had about 80 shots of novacaine injected into my big toe/tow and he removed the thing to find that the reason it hadn't shrunkened was because there were like four giant pieces of townail underneath it irritating it and it would have never shrunk. So now I feel better despite the minor surgery and the tow that I cannot feel at all.

But it's rather nice to be ambulatory again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rabbitch said...

eww! (or ewe)

Hope it's better soon and happy thingies.

xo
me

12:42 AM  
Blogger Zardra said...

Hope the toe is feeling better soon. :)

3:59 PM  
Blogger Micky said...

Well now I hope that helps it heal faster.
:)

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home