Wednesday, November 23, 2005

been driving detroit leaning no reason just seems so pleasing

One person in yesterday's comments got the clue. Not the right answer, mind you, but the clue. I promise you, I give good prize. I won't say what yet because it depends on who you are. Why would I give you lace weight mohair if you hate knitting lace? What if you don't knit at all? If you're a sock knitter, do I have some sock yarn for you. Rest assured, I have enough stash to open my own yarn store. I just haven't been granted the time nor the money.

Go forth and guess. Multiple guesses per person allowed.

3 Comments:

Blogger jenifleur said...

Dammit. Robert Llewellyn?

10:33 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

D list, huh? Since you just ran into this person, it has to be someone living. Which narrows it down, and still...

Charo?
Warren Beaty?
Desi Arnaz, Jr.?

10:59 AM  
Blogger jenifleur said...

I don't even need yarn but this is driving me nuts. I'd say Ricardo Montalban but he seems more C list than D list and is he still alive? Katie Lee? Richard Taubman?

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home