Sunday, August 20, 2006

it's been one week since you looked at me threw your arms in the air and said you're crazy

Since I spent all weekend knitting Orangina, to the point where my hands are cramping up and I'm getting a callus on the inside of my right middle finger from the really fucking not soft Rowan 4 Ply Cotton, and at some point for about twelve hours I had to stop and knit on the silk (or as I call it in the obviously drunken post, "silok,") cami and hey! I acually got to the decreases but there was no room in my bag to bring it with me so I'll have to wait until next weekend to finish it, wow, this sentence is really long, so I decided to show a progress update on Orangina
but that doesn't really show how long it is so here it is held up to the buit-in iSight camera in my computer
but that doesn't show how long it is either so here it is in comparison with my giant honking US size 11 European size 42 broken foot, which has bandage gook on the bandage, I'm not really a dirty person, or maybe I am but that's not what that dirt is.
Remember to enter my contest. In honor of my two year anniversary. Which is today.

6 Comments:

Blogger Severina said...

Now I'm feeling positively dainty with my US size 10s.

And I'm feeling yet again that I should knit up an Orangina.

As for roommates--they suck ass. My last one wore Guns & Roses T-shirts with the bottoms cut all fringy with beads stuck on the ends and she came with an entourage (boyfriend, bestest friend, bestest friend's boyfriend, bestest friend's daughter). I threw a plate at her boyfriend once. Maybe twice.

I haven't had a roommate in 15 years, but then Stinktown is way cheaper than DC. You could live in Stinktown and commute, since that's where most of the Beltway traffic comes from anyhow. It's all our fault.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Congrats on your two year blogiversary! Many happy returns. :)

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary, sweetie! Is your 'gina really that brilliant blue? *snicker*

So juvenile. Sorry.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Karida said...

happy blog-iversary! *throws confetti* and you need to bring your effin' pretty silk camisole up here at some point. or else.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Zardra said...

Yea for the blogiversary! Hope they gave you good drugs for the foot. :)

8:34 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Most beautious knitting. I think I would lose my frickin mind if I attempted something like that.

Happy blogoversary!

Ann

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home