Wednesday, August 23, 2006

run run run run run run run away

My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho. My roommate is a psycho.

9 Comments:

Blogger StarKnits said...

sorry about that

4:05 PM  
Blogger Big Alice said...

glad your getting out while the getting is good

4:52 PM  
Blogger Rabbitch said...

So tell us how you really feel.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Zardra said...

Now I'm curious. What'd she do to make her seem even more psycho than before?

5:30 PM  
Blogger jodi said...

qu'est-ce que c'est?

I hope to hell you are already moved out before you write this, hon. What if she's blog-stalking you?

6:46 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Quick hide the knives, axes and pitchforks!

Not to mention those pointy sticks you knit with.

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

10:19 PM  
Blogger Eatsruns said...

been there too - I think mine was on p (what we call pure methamphetamine here - it's a big problem at the moment)

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had one of those once...scary crazy. She used to be normal, then had a brain tumor removed & eventually went batshit insane. She poisoned my killer attack gerbil and sudddenly had it out for "whitey."

She changed the alarm code & told me I couldn't give it to the fiancee (nevermind she's the one that gave him a key in the first place). The door was locked, chained & alarm set by around 10pm, so every time I came home, I had to stand outside, alarm blaring, until she let me in. She wouldn't tell me the new password so if the alarm company called, they'd just have to send the police.

I packed my stuff without saying anything to her & got out of dodge. I went back to my parent's house of all places to get away from her. Oh, did I mention we worked together until she quit?

1:08 AM  
Blogger Cheryl:) said...

You know, I don't want to interfere, but --do you think your roommate is a psycho???

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home