Friday, December 22, 2006

gotta listen to your big time hard line bad luck fist fuck

So the mother-in-law requested fingerless gloves for xmass, so I made her Fetching. I kept the picot edge because I guess I actually kinda like the way it matches the way the cast on edge looks. I wore these every day for a week so they kinda started to pill. Made from Mission Falls 1824 wool purchased at Stitch DC.
People asked about my nail polish in the last post. It was three different colors mixed together. I don't know the names of the colors, sorry. But as a present for The Man Who Lives in the House, I got absurdly long nails today.
More than twice as long as they had been; I think they're about an inch. Not quite nine inches long, though.

1 Comments:

Blogger dragon knitter said...

maybe all together they add up to 9", lol

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home