Wednesday, December 20, 2006

makes you want to feel makes you want to try makes you want to blow the stars from the sky

I finished the first Corazon tonight while watching to schmaltzy but good Akeelah and the Bee with my roommate. The yarn is stash. Yes, I know. Stash, you say, Rebecca? You actually use stash instead of hoarding it? Why, yes. Yes, I did. The pink is this fabulous yarn the amazing New Zealander Sarah sent me that I like to call the kitchen sink yarn because it has alpaca, merino, mohair, and silk, and maybe bison, yak, camel, cotton, qiviet, and rayon as well. No, really, just the first four.
And it's truly amazing yarn and that's the pink, and the purple is Filatura di Crosa 501 merino wool in the same color I made the cardigan I gave Rabbitch.
The third picture, more a close up of my nails, did some color corrections with my lousy camera phone and shows a truer picture of the colors.
I may even keep these for myself.

4 Comments:

Blogger dragon knitter said...

go for it! more people need to keep their knits (as i frantically knit for charity and christmas, and everyone but me, lol)

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What color/brand is the nail polish? I LOVE it!

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"knit from your stash 2007?" what the cock is that shit?

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay, looks great!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home