Wednesday, November 15, 2006

listen to the girl as she takes on half the world

So I was showing my roommate (hottie mcHott) the iTunes music store and she was all, "Gee, $1.69 is a lot of money to pay for one song" and I was all, "what the fuck you talkin' about, Willis?" and then I saw that every song was $1.69 and the albums were $17.99 and what the deuce happened to my $0.99 songs? The Man Who Lives in the House would've said something. So I called The Man and screamed "What the crap?!?" a la Jess and "why the fuck didn't you tell me?" and he had no clue what I was talking about so I told him and he said he hadn't heard anything and since he spends all of his free time reading Mac rummor boards, I believed him and then we figured out that somehow, iTunes decided I was a CANADIAN.

And so I say again, what the crap? My stolen wireless du soir cannot be from the Canadian embassy. I'm too far away.

1 Comments:

Blogger jodi said...

Canadians get charged more? Is that some kind of surtax leveed for our superiority complex? I sure hope that doesn't catch on here, at least not until I'm back in Canada.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home