Thursday, October 26, 2006

hurry hurry hurry before i go loco

am so fucking drunk went to dinner wiht karida after fiht with the general he's a douche sobui went to dinner and drank and drank because our food never came and fucking shi and hey my roommates came home yelling and they sent me the picture of the dildo with tire tracks in front of my house don't we live in an awesome neighborhood? we think they the neigghbors are putting it there on pourpose. the probably are. and i phave picturesx of karida and micah trying to get some piece of erika's car off. my roommmmmmmates are yelling they are all drunk. but sarahs passed out i think.

3 Comments:

Blogger dragon knitter said...

i think we need a pic of this dildo with tiretracks. your drunk posts are so funny

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our Halloween party is tonight. I hope to send you pictures of Sinestro drunk, Condoleeza Rice drunk, Condoleeza Rice's girlfriend drunk, random devil in red dress drunk, fallen angel drunk, Warren Sapp drunk, and a bunch of normal people drunk who probably would not have come if we had insisted on costumes.

(It's also our housewarming party, so costumes were not required, but presents are hoped for.)

4:21 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I love your drunken posts..they make me laugh..A LOT!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home