Thursday, October 26, 2006

no one's left untouched she's so fabulously lazy

I am far too lazy to post a picture of the Bobbi Bear I'm making for my friend - her baby shower is this weekend. I'm making the full-sized one, in red, with gold eyes and nose. I'm almost done; I have only the arms and ears to go. It. Is. So. Fucking. Adorable. And big.

I'm also making socks. They're pretty, in Meilenweit Mega Boots Stretch. The other socks are taking a time out, as Jasmin suggested.

And I don't have the innerwebs at my casa, so my posting has been limited. All apologies.

Oh yeah, and I sprained my OTHER ankle on the way to the doctor to check on my foot. Now both feet are bandaged.

Fuck me.

2 Comments:

Blogger dragon knitter said...

well, that absolutely reeks!

the bear sounds adorable. can you get unlazy enough to post a pic when it's done?

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I hear bandages are the new Jimmy Chu's. Or however it's spelled.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home