Tuesday, October 17, 2006

next time you take a bubble bath hey hey little baby break down

Wow, I was so drunk I misspelled the lyrics in my post title. I'm not sure I've ever done that.

For a variety of reasons, all work, I should have my head above water after tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'm trying to knit socks for my visit with Rambo on Friday and my hands have been so swollen the past two days I can't knit. And they feel like little balls of sun, like they're on fire. What the deuce? Am I dying?

I have been rereading the Boxcar Children books, though. Having a roommate who's a grade school librarian kicks serious ass.

1 Comments:

Blogger jenifleur said...

Sounds like an allergic reaction. I get that when I use dove soap for some reason. So I don't. Use Dove, that is. Where have you been sticking your paws lately? Did you knit with stinging nettles? Did you wash with poison ivy?

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home