Thursday, September 28, 2006

i won't resign before the struggle ends so i'll construct this sound defense

To address yesterday's comments:
Anonymous said...

What's really funny about this post is what a NON-bitch Karida is....
Uh. Yeah. Maybe that's your experience with Karida, Anonymous, but...maybe we're talking about a different Karida here? Just sayin'.
Karida said...

you know you love me!
Think you've got that reversed, there.
Imbrium said...

What is it with you and the cocksucking intarsia? It's like a sickness, I swear....
Umm, I like to suck cocks? (Can't wait to see the stats on that one, as if I didn't already own the market on any and all combinations of "casting couch fuck cocksucking sex pictures" already.) That aside, I have two words for you.

Polka dots. (And argyle.)

'Nuff sed.
jenifleur said...

Rebecca, are you listening to Im? THIS IS A COCKSUCKING INTARSIA INTERVENTION, REBECCA. Step away from the colored yarn.

Your friends care about you and don't want to see you end up in rehab with nothing to knit but solid colors and self striping yarns. If you are going to color knit, shouldn't you be doing some fair isle? After all, intarsia

SUCKS COCKS

I thought we were on track when you admitted it back in january. You took the first step, now be strong.
The first step is admitting that I have a problem. I freely admit to having a problem. It doesn't mean I can help my addition to polka dots. (And argyle.) If I were to stop everything to which I'm addicted, I'd stop drinking, biting my nails, eating good but bad for you foods, watching movies, listening to music too loud, watching bad tv, and knitting.

I'm not ready to give up drinking yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karida said...

i still say you love me SO HARD you can't get enough of me.

2:36 PM  
Blogger jenifleur said...

Nobody said you should give up drinking. So far you seem to like it. But you don't like intarsia, yet you continue senselessly in its destructive path.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home