Friday, September 08, 2006

you'll be making out with a witch in a coffee truck

Umm. Would've drunk blogged last night but no interwebs at the new crib, alas. We did something called power hour last night on the front porch and I had never heard of it and I thought it was a gospel church kinda thing but no. Since it seems to be big at Syracuse, I assume Vitriola has heard of it. And, like, my brother. But anyway, I find that really bad beer goes down far more easily if you do it in shots.

Am knitting legwarmers. They are neverending.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a douche

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HTML tags are for pussies!

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YO! It's good to se I'm not the only one with a drinking/knitting problem!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home