Tuesday, September 05, 2006

i'm just trying to do my jigsaw puzzle before it rains anymore

Is it me, or is today's New York Sun crossword puzzle stupidly easy, particularly for a Tuesday puzzle?

I've been reading Matt Gaffney's Gridlock: Crossword Puzzles and the Mad Geniuses Who Create Them after I accidentally walked into a reading he was having at Olsson's last week. Fascinating, and it makes me a little ashamed to admit that I play sudoku. Anyway, Gaffney says that the New York Sun crossword rivals the New York Times crossword so I thought I'd take a crack at it.

Feh. It must just be today's. Diary of a Crossword Fiend says that Thursday's was a killer. Guess I'll peruse the archives.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eatsruns said...

all American crossword puzzles seem easy to me - have you people not heard of cryptic crosswords?

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home