Monday, August 28, 2006

don't touch my breast i'm just working at my desk

And since I'm at work, a quickie:

The winner of the contest is Imbrium, who is completely fucking insane and went back through my archives and made a complete count of whose lyrics I quoted and how many times and sent me an email listing the people I had quoted twice, narrowed it down to the people who were touring a few years back, and made a singled out guess of Cyndi Lauper, which was wrong, but since the correct answer was in her original e-mail, she wins anyway.

And the correct answer was "Weird" Al Yankovic. Which if you knew my twisted sense of humor you'd realize that the second time I quoted him was the day before I announced the contest.

However, I did say there'd be multiple winners. After all, this was an excuse to get rid of yarn, etc. If you entered, you win something. Send me your snail mail address for the spoils (I will send you each an email as well). I will say that everyone who entered at least guessed people I had seen in concert.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Crazy finally pays off!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Rabbitch said...

I didn't guess because I'm lame. Alas.

I couldn't think of a single musical group. I mean not one.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

You crack me up. Really...you make me laugh a lot.

:o)

Ann

9:28 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hee hee - that Imbrium!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home