Wednesday, August 30, 2006

outside of society they're waiting for me

I don't know that I've ever been that hungover for that long before. Even that first time in high school when I got drunk after being in that play at DJ EJ's house. So last night we had Karida's birthday swanky soiree at Heritage India where I once went with Lauren. I think we had the same waiter. In fact, I always get the same waiter everytime I've gone there. Why does he get to keep his job? He sucks and blows goats as a waiter. Anyway, dinner was nice and Alissa came back to town! Yay! And we got to admire the Kama Sutra purple penis drawings in the ladies room.

Ellie, Jess, Karida, Alissa, Libby
And I've now frogged the second side of Orangina three times. No, maybe four.

3 Comments:

Blogger meg said...

i did the same on the second side of orangina. but you got there a lot faster than i did.

now i'm finally to the ribbing, thank gawd!

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do I look drunk? Or maybe that was the same reaction I had at the purple penises in bathroom either way it is not that flattering.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHUT UP YOU DOUCHE

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home