Wednesday, November 15, 2006

but every night all the men would come around and lay their money down

Today's lyrics for Sarah, because she admitted to also liking "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves" and sang it with me in the kitchen this morning. And listened to it with me on my iPod on the bus on the way to work this morning. Because I had it on my iPod. Doesn't everybody?

Last night, I made, with Sarah and Jo's help, an apple pie with the apples that were rotting in the kitchen.

Only, ummmm, we couldn't find a pie plate. And there weren't enough apples (because we couldn't see the other FOUR in front of our faces). So we threw in berries. And put it in a casserole dish. And we don't know how it tastes. But it looks good.
And then I played Snood for five hours just like I do every night and morning for the past two months worked on my computer for a bit. And doesn't it suck when your stolen wireless gets a password so you can't check for updates to Snood stream NPR in the morning?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn those mean people, password-ing their wireless!

PS, love the new hair.

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was delicious yum yum

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home