Tuesday, November 14, 2006

with all the things continental are you red

Whilst I still await massive amounts of work to do (which will all come at once, mind you), here's a picture of my new hair.
It's amazing how, when you tell the hairdresser you want fire engine red, how much they want to argue with you.

"Don't you want it to look natural?"
"No, I want it to look like I could never possibly have been born with this haircolor, thanks very much."
"Are you positive?"
"Yes, I really am."
"Well, I don't think you're going to like it that red."
"I won't like it unless it's that red."
"I really hesitate to do this to your hair."
"Fine, then, I'll go somewhere else."
"No, it's good, it's all good."

Twat.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your hair! Also, that's why I get the BF to color my hair. He doesn't argue about unnatural hair colors. He helps me pick them.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Mouse said...

Looks awesome! Why on earth would you purposely spend money at a salon to make your hair look like something you were "born with"? Some people make no sense.. lol

6:59 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I think your hair looks wonderful..I am so jealous!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Micky said...

Very cool. Very cool indeed. Just beautiful.
I have some Manic Panic (Vampire Red)in my bathroom. I wanted Deadly Nightshade, but they didn't have it in. I have had this since before I moved. I need to put it on my hair. Maybe I will get around to it someday.
Yeah and maybe monkeys will fly out of my ass too.
:)

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it and Max says "Wow, that's cool hair!"

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home