Wednesday, November 01, 2006

and in the night i could be helpless i could be lonely sleeping without you

4 AM.

Awake.

Hey, there are noises downstairs. Like somebody's moving around. Want to know what happened last time I heard those noises at 4 AM? This happened a few weeks ago.

So I woke up at 4 AM and heard noises. But I didn't think much of it and got ready for work, and went downstairs and made breakfast. And was about to take my first bite, and I looked up.

And there was a giant fucking RAT in my kitchen.

So I screamed like a five year old girl and ran upstairs and grabbed my roommate and we screamed for our other roommate who woke up and opened the back door (to let the whole giant rat family inside, ostensibly) and went back to bed.

We never did find that rat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Albany Energy Audit said...

Loved reading this thank you

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home