Sunday, January 28, 2007

why wait until the middle of a cold dark night

So I'm making these striped armwarmers in green and purple Nashua Julia because they are the perfect colors together
and after a few stripes I decreased 2 stitches and thought, hey, I'll be all clever, and sl 1, k2tog, passo, and I don't need to twist when I change colors because that's only the CSI: Cocksucking Intarsia, and lo and behold, I got this bucket of boiled goat's ass
so I frogged it and I went to The Google and searched on jogless knitting round and found out how to do it plus that I did have to twist the cocksucking yarn and hey! Maybe I should spread out my decreases! And now it doesn't look like ass. As much.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janice in GA said...

Hey, that's looking good! So are you back in town for a while?

10:48 AM  
Blogger 191sm said...

those look really great! i like the colors.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home