Thursday, January 04, 2007

right away mary ann flew in from atlanta on a red eye midnight flight

I flew back to DC to work for two fucking days. Two. Days. I fly home tomorrow. For four days.

So since I had Tuesday off, I decided to make a change.
And the hair, she is gone. And the already freakishly big eyes look even more ginormous. And the weirdly thin (because of this one time in class in graduate school when I pulled out all of my eyebrow hairs) and growing straight down in what I'm told is an Asian characteristic even though I am all northern and eastern European in descent eyebrows look even stranger.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the hair!!! Love it!

And yeah, graduate school made me want to pull out all my eyebrow hairs, too.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Northern and Eastern European populations tend to be either blonde/blue (light), or with Asian characteristics from the Raping and Pillaging Mongol Hordes and all that. I also have those traits, which are very obvious when my hair is in a ponytail.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I love the hair! The color looks great with your eyes.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

"My...what BIG eyes you have."

...don't even think of calling me little red riding hood.

Love the hair, it suits you.

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great hair! THere isnt anything better than short hair...ok...maybe yarn hair.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Zardra said...

I am ever envious of those who look good with short hair. I can't cut mine any shorter than shoulder length or I look like a Cabbage Patch Kid.

Hmm, maybe I should do a hair post... I changed my hair color a few weeks ago on a whim.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

The hair cut and color look kick-ass. I'm about ready to chop off all mine again.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home