Friday, January 12, 2007

she's leaving on a midnight train to georgia

The Human League version, I didn't get the lyrics wrong.

I caught the last train from work at 12:07 (I've been on a really weird tight deadline that I volunteered to do on a whim Tuesday night and now I have this assload of work almostish done in two days. I am amazing. I am a miracle. I...thrive under pressure because it forces me to do something. Anything) and we went to Open City which is where we usually go after we catch the last train and I like it because it has beer and Gen-Mai Cha and it's open until 2 AM and it was fucking closed, what the cock is that shit? So we went to the place next door that's usually open late and they said no, go to Open Shitty, WTCITS? and so we trudged over to The Diner (same link as before) and got food and were excited to get a pitcher of Fuller's London Porter and the beer lines froze up and again I say, WHAT THE COCK IS THAT SHIT?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a sign from God.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with anonymous. It's a sign about your drinking. I think it's telling you to try a new place.

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you share your pattern for the beautiful fingerless gloves?

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home