Wednesday, November 30, 2005

i tried to join a ping-pong club sign on the door said all full up

Liz asked if Matthew Lesko was wearing his outfit at the movies. Yes, he was. Question mark jacket and big glasses. He was alone and seemed to not want to speak to anyone or I would have accosted him for a picture.

So the Holey Sock is progressing and I'll have it done tonight but because it's so holey I don't know if I want to knit the second one just yet, I mean, how the fuck did I screw up the heel so much? I'll get a picture of it sometime so you can all laugh at me and mock me for it. Try something different for once and it blows up in your face.

However, I am itching to start on the Sugarplum Sweater from Handknit Holidays that Karida and I bought the yarn for for our own little KAL and then I find out there's a Handknit Holidays Knitalong already but do I want to join it? The only KALs I've ever done were nebulous except for one for my Charlotte which I still haven't started. I'm a Bad Joiner.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

I've tried joining knitalongs, but I have a terrible propensity of getting bored with a project and casting it aside. I have knitter's ADD. So I can't keep up with a proper KAL.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

He wears the "question mark" outfit to a movie on his day off?

Does he have bodyguards to keep the groupies off of him??

I would go incognito...like in a LIME GREEN suit with EXCLAMATION POINTS on it, to "fool everyone"!!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Elabeth said...

I've always thought he was kind of creepy, but that wearing the suit out to the movies just caps it off. Yep. He's officially creepy now.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home