Monday, January 29, 2007

i feel stupid and contagious here we are now entertain us

I guess I should put a warning here because people always say to do so but I don't like to so consider that your warning.

Am I the only person who has the problem where you'll be sitting there, amongst friends or co-workers or in a meeting and you smell something and you realize, hey, that's my snatch I'm smelling? Does everyone else smell that? (I hope the fuck not.) If they do smell it, do they know it's snatch? (I hope the fuck not.) Perhaps my snatch smells different, maybe if they smell it, they don't realize it's snatch? (I hope the fuck so.) Perhaps they don't know what it is? (I hope the fuck so.) Perhaps they don't smell it at all? (I really hope the fuck so.)

Or am I the only person who experiences this occasionally?

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

"Or am I the only person who experiences this occasionally?"

Nope.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Jean said...

No, you're not alone. And since nobody has ever told me I "smell", I can't answer the second part of your questions :)

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are definitely not alone on that one.

I think I read somewhere once that unless something is wrong with your snatch, no one but you can smell it. I think.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Big Alice said...

I can't say I've ever been sitting in a meeting and smelled any one else's snatch. I think you're safe.
I've had kittens try to assault me though, crawling all over and diving for my crotch. I guess I smell like their mom or something. I shouldn't be admitting this, should I?

4:08 PM  
Blogger Kate Schmidt said...

Whew, I was afraid I was the only one who experienced this. I heart the Internets.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in an elevator once, with a guy and 2 other women. The guy suddenly smelled snatch, and was like Jesus, ladies, wtf. We were all paranoid. (We were all like 18 years old, so not as tactful.)Thankfully, it was not me, although I worried until later when I got home.

I have also had gay friends flirt with me by just nuzzling down there, and I was like, oh hell no, haven't showered today...

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, usually it's not you, but I have a dark and evil tale... Okay, no, but it was intensely smelly.

I have an acquaintence, we'll call her "K", who we all could smell when she was on the rag. Not if you were close to her, but like, in her general vicinity. It was awful and spurned a discussion on genital hygene.

If you're really worried, rinse your junk (I use a watering can) before you wipe. It works.

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap! I thought this was only happening to me! eeeeesh.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Well, it is so much more refreshing when I am sitting in a meeting and start thinking, "That's the scent of Massengill® Spring Rain Freshness."

Well, I mean, unless I am smelling it on MYSELF...

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home