Monday, February 26, 2007

agent orange color blindness as we works from door to door

What do you get when you combine a weird and unexpected snowstorm on a Sunday morning, a Metrobus that lost control on Connecticut Avenue, three classic Hollywood musicals, delivery lasagna and the Academy Awards?

Not a whole lot, actually.

Combine the above with nine balls of Karabella Margrite and the new book Lace Style?
8.5 inches of stockinette goodness, and the end of the first ball.

(Color is kinda close, although actual color looks a little less of a blood orange. And yes, I appreciate the irony of a sweater that has endless amounts of stockinette stitch on a size 6 needle while still appearing in the book Lace Style.)

4 Comments:

Blogger dragon knitter said...

that color looks awesome! what are you making (other than a sweater, lol?)

7:43 AM  
Blogger Libby said...

I can't wait to see this in person...I used my snowy sunday to do blocking and finishing...not as thrilling.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Karida said...

I love it so much! Why am I the only person on the planet that doesn't have that book yet?!?

9:29 AM  
Blogger Zardra said...

Ooo... pretty color.

Is the book any good? I saw it at Stitches and when I finally decided to take a serious look at it, they were sold out.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home