Tuesday, February 06, 2007

i might just throw up cause it sure does feel shitty when things just get pretty fucked up

The Supersuckers for you, Jess.

Is it weird that everyone has a Wikipedia entry nowadays? Vitriola told me yesterday that this guy I once fucked has a Wikipedia entry and he just may be the most famous person either of us fucked. We wanted to edit his entry to talk about how bad in bed he was. But then I'd have to admit that I fucked the guy, which, really, I don't want to do, hence my not linking to him, and V, you better not either. But can I just put up an entry for myself or someone random like Jess or Karida and have it stay there? Aren't there like, basic rules for Wikipediaworthiness?

Anyhoo. I've been sick and workaholic me, I STAYED HOME FROM WORK. For TWO WHOLE DAYS.

And the stolen wireless network keeps going down so when I'm able, I can put up pictures of stuff.

edited to add:
Vitriola commented about said Wikifuckee:
Just imagine someone on like a semi-pro golf tour, but much, much geekier.
That pretty much sums it up. Only as geeky as you're thinking? Think even geekier. Oh, and Jess? Remind me to tell you about him, something that only you can appreciate to its fullest.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just imagine someone on like a semi-pro golf tour, but much, much geekier.

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wikifuki: n. A former hook-up that years later has a Wikipedia article about them. Ultimately, something that would have been a total deal-breaker had you known that.

2:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i used to be pretty but now i'm pretty fucked up? real nice, d-bag

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna hear the story, too, with Jess....

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home