Tuesday, February 20, 2007

a kiss may be grand but it won't pay the rental on your humble flat or help you at the automat

Okay, y'all, I went to Wasabi for sushi and not only was the sushi really good but it's almost an automat. A sushi automat. I love an automat. I think the automat should come back. I love sushi. It's a melding of two perfect things, like The Rock and "Bring It On" in the movie "Be Cool."

Karida said, "well on the plus side, the former boss that is now merged and all super-conglomo is at least a place the feds will have heard of, let's call them "smell south." it's not like you're telling them that you used to work for some crazy out of business ice cream shop."

Yeah, I might have had a better time with the crazy out of business ice cream shop than with SmellSouth.

Umm. I feel like I should tie these two disparate thoughts together. The thing is, I hate feeling like I have to blog, but I've been busy and stuff and have lost the interwebs and all and stuff and like people pressured me to blog. So here's a pictures of stuff. I went to Libby's yesterday.

Libby knitting Tubey on her couch
Matt's leg and the tail of a cat
Cat and Ott
A closeup of the scarf I'm making The Man Who Lives in the House out of Karabella Iris
The Man Who Lives in the House for the naysayers who don't know or believe I'm married.
He doesn't always dress like a pirate.

7 Comments:

Blogger chumly said...

Nothing wrong with dressing like a pirate. He needs a parrot though.

12:11 AM  
Blogger dragon knitter said...

arrrrrrrrr he be lookin' good as a pirate!

nice scarf, too!

7:37 AM  
Blogger Libby said...

Wow, the Ott Light gives my apartment a sickly glow. I thought it was supposed to imitate healthy natural light!

Thanks for hangin out.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

And what an annoying cat she is. Hello, Sister! She is always where the action is, isn't she.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Karida said...

SmellSouth sounds like a wacky nickname for a yeast infection.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Does he always wear striped socks though?

10:52 PM  
Blogger jenifleur said...

It would be interesting if he *did* always dress like a pirate. Although I suppose that would make him conspicuous to the authorities. Yes, my head is in a weird place right now.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home