Wednesday, October 13, 2004

i'm a slug.

But at least I freely admit it.

I have now not seen The Man Who Lives in the House for, oh....too long to count. Weeks, anyway. He woke me up last night for sex. Then went right to sleep afterwards. I tend to get introspective and hole up if he doesn't force me out of my shell, so I haven't even turned on my computer.

I did, however, succeed in reading all 22 books of the J.D. Robb "In Death" futuristic mystery series in eight days.

I went into Dunwoody Yarn on Monday and everything had changed! New yarn, new lines, and new display items, and I had only been gone for three weeks! I'm getting reinspired to pick up knitting again, even though I haven't in forever. I think it's the Sex Gloves. I am almost done with the second one, but for some reason there's an internal block preventing me from finishing them. So I've been reading. Five or six books a day.

I did receive the SSRP box on Friday, and there is some interesting yarn in it. I'll go into more detail later this week. I also received a ROAK of two free audio books from audible.com, so I can put them on my iPod and listen to them during my long lunches.

Leya has a couple of posts about her past loves which has made me introspective this October. I guess that coupled with the final settling of my father's estate and the lack of The Man has made me wonky.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Glad to see you back! I, too, was amazed by all the new stuff at Dunwoody Yarns. Had to buy some more alpaca/silk, though.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Lioness said...

Eve Dallas KICKS ass!

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home