Tuesday, March 22, 2005

my first victim!

ShadowStitch made the colossal error of asking me to interview her. Yippee! Your mission, whether or not you choose to accept it, is to answer the following questions:

1. So admit it. When you were arrested way back when, it really was for owning that Richard Marx CD, wasn't it? Was it the one with "Hold On to the Night" on it?

2. Other than the socks you're currently injuring yourself by knitting, what other challenges have you not yet conquered in your knitting and why haven't you had those smackdowns yet? If the events are in the works, can we watch and will nudity be involved?

3. Have you ever considered knitting hair accessories for a curly-haired, red-headed librarian who finds herself twisting pens and pencils and all manner of office supplies into her rat's nest until she forgets they're in there and then she walks all over the building looking like a complete freak who stuck her head in an office supply cabinet? If not, may I put the idea into your head? If so, are you lacking my address? And what would you knit that would be suitable for work attire, business casual, but I tend to wear things that have ostrich feathers on them, so anything might go?

4. You and I have very similar taste in music (Pixies, Sonic Youth, Ani DiFranco), Richard Marx excepted. What would be on your preferred mix tape / CD / iTunes mix / iPod Shuffle for knitting purposes? I am far too lazy to make my own up and I'd prefer to have you do the work for me.

5. Since you get a great deal of spam mail at work, you might be interested in a seminar which was being held a week ago at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, next door to where I work in Washington DC. The subject was "Nigerian Banking Seminar." My friend and I contemplated going and asking what had happened to our down payment towards our promised $18M USD. What would you have done in this situation?

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

I couldn't get the comments to work, so I'm a little late with this, but interview me! Yes, I'm a masochist.

1:35 AM  
Blogger Heide said...

I saw that Archivist Knitter button on someone's blog and thought of you... I came over to your blog to tell you about it but I see that you're already in the ring!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home