Thursday, March 17, 2005

tonight, tonight...

Won't be just any night....

I meet Lauren for dinner! We're still determining where to go (I have all sorts of suggestions from the peanut gallery at work), but it promises to be fun! Food, knitting, librarians / archivists, good company, what more can anyone want?

I am still slogging away on the cashmere scarf, I am just working so late that I never have time to sit down and knit anymore. The MARTA in Atlanta is so inefficient that I had tons of time to knit. Here in DC I am never knitting.

I am, however, apparently impressing people with my librarianship skills.

I also find myself accosting my coworkers when they wear nice sweaters and writing down the patterns for future referral.

Am I the only one who does that?

2 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

Dinner sounds like fun! I think it is just what you need.

I haven't accosted anyone that I work with, but I work with men that don't knit or wear sweaters!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Jennie said...

I once spent an entire lecture trying to figure out the underarm shaping of a cable on my professor's sweater. It didn't work, so I accosted him afterwards and made him stand with his arms up while I drew cable patterns on the back of my Power Point hand out!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home