Sunday, June 05, 2005

learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play

Party pictures!

In honor of all ye who, as I do, are fucking creeped out to shit by monkeys, simians, gorillas, orangs, etc., I bring you pictures from the party that Trixie and The Man Who Lives in the House threw for me as a welcome home. Here we have yours truly with Party Monkey:
Creepy as all fuck, isn't it? (The monkey, I mean, not me.)

WaWa is sitting here with Trixie, acting like he's the Grand Poobah of the Party. We let him think that. It keeps the peace and makes him feel important. After all, he is but a boy.
And we had one where Trixie appears to be clapping, at what, we have no clue:
Lastly, after the party has been going awhile, someone's going to get wasted.
And there we have it, proof that I can have a party and not get injured.

Speaking of injuries, I know you're all anxious to see how the roller skating party fared. I did not fall. I did not injure myself in any manner, except matbe some pulled muscles from skating too much and a bruise where the roller blades dug into me. It was an 80s themed party, and yes, thank you all, we did go with the Care Bears cake for my friend.

And speaking of Care Bears, I took this quiz, and I am Bondage Bear.
Bondage Bear
Bondage Bear


Which Dysfunctional Care Bear Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
In keeping with the bondage theme, of sorts, The Man and I dressed up as punks for the skating party.
Classy, ain't I?
Never one to go half-hog on anything, The Man got into the spirit of things as well.
Yes, he is wearing eyeliner. Such a cute couple we made, roller-skating hand in hand to 80s music around the rink.
For a last bit of amusement, just picture The Man walking into Publix dressed as this, purchasing the Care Bears cake.

'Nuff said.

4 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Hey you! Love the photos - thanks for sharing. And look at you with Party Monkey. Sniff, sniff, I'm so proud of you!!!

Hope all is well - when are back up this way again?

2:11 AM  
Blogger Korin said...

Happy birthday! :D You both look hot as punks! However... how canyou be creeped out by monkeys? I have a fabulous gay one that lives on my blog!
Peace and primates, K

3:42 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I can't imagine the people on the other end of the care bear cake. Great visual aids.

D

9:28 PM  
Blogger dragon knitter said...

where did they get that monkey? looks entirely too familiar to me (i work for OTC, and we sell one just like it, sigh) this is bad when i recognize our products out in the public. shoot me now. looks like ya had fun, though

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home