Wednesday, May 25, 2005

as soon as i get home i call heathrow, want a standby fare to borneo

Alright, already! I am swamped with life and I haven't had time to post, and I am without my iBook and so on and so forth.

An update on a very few things:

1. My elbow is healing quite well. Today at physical therapy we discovered I have already regained some of my natural hyperextension (not just straight, I am now more than straight. I still cannot knit.

2. The relationship with The Man Who Lives in the House is going...well, I guess. We have our ups and downs.

3. It's very strange to not live with Trixie after so long.

4. Last night, Trixie and I met Hockey Mom for dinner. Don't all you guys (or, as we say in the South, all y'all) wish you had been there?

Pictures, etc. to come when the iBook is up and running again.

PS - the "my brother is dead to me now!" quote actually came from The Brak Show, but Allena, it does sound very Raymond-esque. Sopranos, Patti? I can't say. I haven't really watched either of those shows much, so if either of you can show me that it was in an episode of your guess, you win.

7 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Hey Stranger! I hope things are going well. Glad to hear the elbow is mending. You'll be knitting before you know it!

Speaking of knitting, let me know when (and where) you want me to send your stuff. I must confess, I've been coveting the koigu!

Smooches!

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I can't say which Sopranos episode, it just sounded Soprano-esque. Everyone was always dead to each other eventually!

7:01 PM  
Blogger dragon knitter said...

welcome back! rabbitch did ok, but she's no itgirl (ducks any green cotton rabbitch decides to hurl her way)

11:35 PM  
Blogger Rabbitch said...

Yay! Welcome back!

2:53 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

I miss you too, roomie ! There is no one to mother WaWa when he pisses me off and I flee to another room to be alone. "Team Marriages" have their place, I think !

9:42 AM  
Blogger StarKnits said...

lol i'm not sure of the actual show i just figured that Robert said it about raymond sometime he's always going on about that stuff. i laugh. i never would've watched it if it hadn't been for AFN and that's the only thing that is on...LOL it's pretty funny! anyways i guess i don't win.
but hey the brak show! funny! i remember watching it a couple of years ago. i also liked space ghost coast to coast! LOL

10:47 AM  
Blogger Micky said...

Glad you are doing better. And it's nice to hear from you!
:)

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home