Thursday, April 21, 2005

life during wartime

Well, moving is much like war.

Trixie and company moves today, which means I do, too. I don't know what my internet situation will be. Apparently The Man Who Lives in the House never thought about this and thought open wireless networks were everywhere for the stealing. He is now in an extremely pissy mood and blames me entirely. I still have no permanent living situation for after May and (I am inserting a plea here)....

I have no idea how to get to Maryland Sheep and Wool.

I will now be here that weekend. Do you people not want me to go? Nobody wants to help a girl out? What do I need to do? Are there buses? Trains? Planes? Do I need to rent a car?

Are you afraid I cuss like a sailor in public? Because I do, but only if I am really, really comfortable with you. I can be normal, really I can.

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Hey Rebecca - I'm emailing you about MDS&W. Maybe we have a solution.

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay - glad you'll be able to attend. If I had a car, I'd come get you, but it looks like other folks have it under control. :)

10:56 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Not sure when this is exactly but she does have a chauffeur and if the chauffeur is out of town she has the car...so getting to a metro should not be quite the pain-in-the-ass that she makes it sound. But you should get her to blog about the first night at the Corporate Amityville Hell House.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home