Saturday, April 09, 2005

survey time!

Trixie desperately needs your help, advice, guidance and reassurance.

Everyone please direct your browsers to her blog and take her survey, which is for personal reasons, to tell her what to do about her move. She needs your help, everyone. It's getting rather crazy around here.

Being that I am drunk, hungover, groggy, starving and nauseated all at the same time, I can provide very little at the moment.

Yesterday was a day which will live in infamy.

However, I did get to see some wacky Ukranians wearing Hawaiian shirts and corduroy blazers bouncing around inappropriately to slowish Goth music. This image will be burned in my brain forevermore. As they did the same during the punk band and the chick band covering Zeppelin, one wonders if they actually were deaf. Perhaps they just don't have rhythm in the Ukraine? Any Ukrainian readers out there?

3 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

While we do have rhythm. I am only 25% Uk but my grand dad seems to do fine on the dance floor. I can't say much about the Hawaiian shirt it seems to be a thing with the guys.

1:45 PM  
Blogger jodi said...

I have a Ukranian friend who is a great dancer; that woman can MOVE. However, she's also a librarian and we know that they are cooler than most people, so she might not be the best example. She never wears Hawaiian shirts, but will dance to goth music.

2:54 PM  
Blogger J. said...

okay I am about as Ukrainian as a Canadian can get and I need to say that most of us have rhythm and usually love to dance. Many of us were raised dancing in Ukrainian dance groups which is heavily influenced by ballet.

HOWEVER when you get of group of Uks together who are (or sometimes even not) drinking all bets are off. My Ukie friends and I were known for our crazy stunts. We like to have fun togehter and bobbing (with or without paying atention to what we were listening to) around in hawian shirts sounds like something we would of done.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home