Tuesday, March 29, 2005

oooh, witchy woman...

My apologies to Colette, who had to wait an extra day for her questions due to the inconsistency of the wireless in the neighborhood.

1. A question in three parts:
a. Wendy, the Good Little Witch, or Sabrina, the Teenage Witch?
b. Why did Wendy wear Red? Was she really a prostitute? Was she channelling Little Red Riding Hood?
c. Were Wendy and Casper having a secret fling on the side?

2. Would you recommend Swedish, deep tissue, both, or neither to someone suffering from respiratory ailments for over a year? I stopped seeing my massage therapist a year ago when I started having my lung problems, and I know sometimes the lymph nodes can be tricky with deep tissue.

3. So I occasionally have a yen to crochet, and then I find myself holding the yarn in my left hand in odd and weird angles, and then my left pinky is crooked up as if I were at high tea with Her Majesty. What's up with that? Why have I been able to knit since I was 7 years old but while I have the ability to crochet, I seemingly lack the grace to do so?

4. How did you manage to lose your Siouxsie shirt? What would you do to get it back?

5. How can I learn to start knitting things for myself and not for other people all the time? It's not that I am against knitting for others (mind you, I am really taking my time with knitting the cashmere scarf for Trixie, who, by the way, has a blog of her very own now, everyone go see and say hi to her! Tell her how much you appreciate her letting me stay in her house in DC so I can blog away to my heart's content while I steal her neighbors' bandwidth!), it's just that I have exactly five items I have knit for myself, and one item I have crocheted for myself. What's your secret to equilibrium?

Kathy, beware tomorrow night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home