Wednesday, April 20, 2005

reaching from my bedroom to the stars

today's title courtesy the Talking Heads, "Lifetime Piling Up."

So much to blog about, so little time.

Jane, Heide, I owe you stuff, and readers, there has been a submission to the bounty contest for the yarn bus, and I must post the picture here. I am long remiss in not doing so. I have also seen more movies to review. I apologize. My personal life has clearly been weighing me down, I promise to get better in the near future.

I did go to see another room for rent last night in Adams Morgan. I find out sometime this week if I passed muster.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

Hey lame-o ! Let's figure out what the bounty is going to be ! WaWa cancelled our Sunday brunch commitment so maybe we can get him to go to the knitting co-op in Alexandria on Sunday ? We are bound to find good bounty there ! Ahoy mates !

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home