Friday, April 22, 2005

a brilliant mistake

I'm sorry, did I think there would be no open wireless networks in, to paraphrase The General, "Fucking Bumfuck Virginia"? I just opened my computer to get the correct time and I heard my mail being retrieved. I thought I had it made at Trixie's house with her four open wireless networks. Four? A mere four open networks laid at my feet?

Let's try fourteen!

So Beth and Lauren both said they'd get me somehow for MS&W. Yay! You are the best ever! I don't know which will be more feasible; since I'm out in McLean / Tyson's Corners now, I'm not near a Metro so the Greenbelt option might not work for Lauren, but on the other hand, I have no idea how to get to where I am for directions for Beth.

The old company I worked for (Napoleon's company) is literally across the street from me in Tyson's Corners. My current company is in Greenbelt. I'm being torn between my two employers.

I leave the knit blogger meetup planning to someone smart like Kathy to figure out.

I am party planning for Trixie's going away party. It's very last second. It's on Saturday. I called the woman last night to reserve the space and confirmed today. Yup. I'm good at this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

Liar Liar panties on Fire...

You are a WONDERFUL albeit spontaneous party planner ! We heart U !

And it will be a great thing to blog about afterwards...

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home