Tuesday, May 03, 2005

i hate it when that happens


Seems like I have to do all of the work around here.

(This, of course, entitles me to gratuitous linkage to my own blog.)

So I'm at work today when I receive an email from Herself saying, basically "Scratch my itch, bitch." I of course politely asked what the fuck she was talking about as, although it does happen to be my week for girls, she's just a little far away for this to have any sort of happy ending.

Seems she's already fucked and didn't need me to perform that little task at all. Fucked as fucked can be. Broken arm (due to some sort of unspeakable bacchanalia occurring at Trixie's good-bye party (she alleges she was not yet drunk enough to have hurt herself this badly.) I have no idea how she moved house with a broken arm, no car, and temporary custody of a whining dog and cat longing for their people.

She provided, of course, no evidence of this injury. I, however, have ample proof of my injury, garnered some time around 1am this morning, while running down the hallway of my house screaming "go to bed, go to bed, go to bed RIGHT THIS INSTANT" at my daughter and then smashing my foot at full speed into the large oak-bordered mirror that is leaning against my wall.




I'm not sure if this will affect my ability to produce dishcloths however I'm pretty sure it was right uppity of Rebecca to call upon me to fill in for her while in this condition.

Just because she has a broken arm. Oh yes, and a broken computer.

I think we all know exactly who the selfish bitch is around here, don't we?

3 Comments:

Blogger itgirl said...

Hey, I have a picture. It's just on my dead computer.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Colette said...

I am sorry you broke your arm - have you thought about seeing a witchdoctor to remove that curse on you? Feel better and heal fast!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Setting the Record Straight -

Rebecca managed to move because she wasn't hurt at the time. This injury came after the move. But since you asked, WaWa shelped most of her bags up and down 4 flights of stairs when moving in to the temporary corporate apartment.

Granted Rebecca insisted on carrying up the heaviest bag herself despite our protests - only to then have an allergy/asthma attack.

She will be moving to new digs in DC compliments of the same WaWa who will be carting Herself and the luggage from Hell.

WaWa is a jewel among men. All Hail the WaWa.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home