Sunday, May 08, 2005

monkey bidness


Well, while some people have been off enjoying themselves, fondling wool, seducing sheep, and more than likely hanging with cool knitbloggers, the REST of us have been working hard, finishing even more fucking dishcloths even though we said we were all done but then sold some more on Friday, not getting pancakes OR getting laid for Mother's Day (although that statistic would have been changed if the babysitter had just been twenty minutes later) and generally keeping the world running.

In between bouts of cosmetic cleansing and stuff, those of us who were too responsible (or broke) to run off to Maryland may have in fact been engaging in a little monkey business.

Rebecca and I both hate monkeys. In fact they freak us right the fuck out. Why she sent me this link, I'll never know. Why I've entered every name I've ever heard of I'll also never know.

Maybe because I didn't get to fondle sheep this weekend.

But I'm not bitter.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heide said...

Damn all monkeys to hell! They freak me right the fuck out too. So much so that to be cute my husband propsed to me by slitting a stuffed monkey's throat and shoving the diamond ring in it's head where I had to fish around to find it. True story.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Heide's story is so fucking weird that it HAS TO BE TRUE !

Ohhh, The Man Who Lives in the House considered buying Itgirl some monkey items at Target as a joke. I axed the idea as any true friend and fellow monkey-hated would as well.

2:30 PM  
Blogger itgirl said...

Trixie must truly be the bestest friend ever.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home