Saturday, May 21, 2005

Great Big Slacker


Well, it seems that ItGirl is back home for a bit, but is still in need of someone to blog for her.

And I guess until she deletes my access in a fit of sensibility, that someone will be me.

*cackle*

Today's post is a public service announcement.

1. Beige is boring.
2. This cotton is complete and utter ass.
3. I knit too tightly.
4. Debbie Bliss has never seen a real live baby.

I love her designs, and this little sweater I'm making is going to be very nice. It is bang-on gauge, and she actually hasn't lied about the finished size, I just don't think that most 6-month old babies have 24" chests, do they?

I'm just askin'.

5 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

You're right ... her knits are always HUGE. Her sizes for 6 year old boys are 34" sometimes ... which is practically my size!! Know that her sizes are always at least one size off, as in "the 6 mo. old will get another 12 mos worth of usage." :)

9:54 PM  
Blogger dragon knitter said...

the one 7 month old i know has a chest measurement of 18". i know because i'm suposed to be knitting him a sweater, lol. i still plan on doing it, but since it's handspun wool, it's gonna wait a bit, lol. i'm sure it will still fit well this fall, lol

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that is huge! My almost 6 year old has a chest measurement of 24.5".

10:46 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

I miss Itgirl. When can she come out and play ?

11:06 AM  
Blogger Rabbitch said...

She can come out to play when you stop breaking her. I know she can't be that clumsy all on her own ...

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home