Monday, August 08, 2005

want to stalk me?

I am trying out a widget I just downloaded for Dashboard, part of the new Mac OS Tiger. I haven't really gotten into the whole Dashboard thing, but this widget allows me to post to my blog without going through the hassle of logging in, etc. We'll see if it works.

So, since everyone is confused about where I am at any given moment, let me address that: So am I.

I was in DC for the past two weeks, and got back to Atlanta on Saturday. I'll be here for three weeks, and then back to DC for two weeks. However, next week I'm off to Philadelphia for three days, and the week after I go to Athens for a day. and then sometime in September, I go to Chicago. No Stitches East for me!

I am, however, open to drinks or something else, as Hockey Mom once suggested in celebration of the glory of me! Two weeks from now works for me. Anyone else in?

2 Comments:

Blogger Rabbitch said...

Why don't y'all come up to Vancouver and I'll go with you?

12:26 PM  
Blogger eyeleen said...

Which blog widget are you using?

So far my favorite widget is the flidget. drag and drop posting of pics to Flickr.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home