Friday, March 02, 2007

code monkey like fritos code monkey like tab and mountain dew code monkey very simple man with big warm fuzzy secret heart code monkey like you

Finally trying to catch up on my blogs on my day off where I actually work yet again, I read Big Alice and decided to jump on what is apparently a bandwagon that I have not yet seen anywhere else, here's my list of random things I like:
  • sunshine from my skylights when I'm lying in bed being lazy
  • the smell of my cat's fur
  • cheeseburgers, rare, with cheddar cheese and mustard
  • daffodils
  • roller coasters
  • sushi
  • Maine lobster, eaten on the beach in Maine
  • maps of Antarctica
  • infomercials starring loud, annoying men with fake Australian accents
  • the sound of my house
  • Anne of Green Gables (the book)
  • Pride and Prejudice (the book)
  • "Pride and Prejudice" (the 5+ hour 1995 BBC miniseries)
  • Bass Ale
  • Guinness
  • Fuller's London Porter
  • Newcastle Brown Ale
  • Anchor Porter
  • Fat Tire Amber Ale
  • Brooklyn Brown Ale
  • Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout
  • Johnny Walker Black, neat

7 Comments:

Blogger Big Alice said...

Mmmm, beer. Fat tire is the default beer at our house although this winter has definitely called for some tasty porters & stouts. I got this awesome porter at Christmas that had been aged in whiskey barrels and I swear it tasted like whiskey-beer. In a good way.

3:38 PM  
Blogger dragon knitter said...

so, if you like bass, and guiness both, do you like black & tans (or is that harps & guiness, i can never remember) either way, you've got good taste, lady.

i wish i had a skylight. i may talk hubbie into one in the kitchen (although that room gets tons of light as it is)

12:04 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I will be at the Guinness factory for a party Saturday night. I have never tasted a Guinness, so I will tip on in your honor and shout "ERIN GO BRALESS". I am sure the Irish lads will be impressed!

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you don't mind-- I shamelessly stole this for my blog ;) I love guiness, anne of green gables, and Pride & Prejudice too! I think I've read Pride & Prejudice at least 6 times, if not more.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Karida said...

sign me up for eating lobster on the beach reading p&p and drinking booze. and i'm totally going to do this too, you trendsetter, you.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Marti said...

So funny - I truly, truly love the smell of my cat's fur. He smells like dryer sheets and warm kitten.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Your list is making me drool for the beer!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home