Thursday, September 09, 2004

it's official...

I have bronchitis. And I am on happy antibiotics, which are already making me feel better. Now The Man Who Lives in the House, who pestered me so much about going to the doctor myself, hypocritically won't go to see the very same doctor himself. Should I hide the cough syrup and tissues until he makes an appointment?

While in the waiting room, I knit two inches of the gloves. I am trying to eke this glove out with the same hank of KPPPM so I don't have to start on the next one. I'm not quite sure why I'm so determined to do this, I just am, for some reason.

I stopped by Dunwoody Yarn last night and bought a skein of Artisan NZ Merino lace weight yarn in a beautiful deep green color, and the pattern that comes with the kits you see here. Julie told me everybody overlooks this yarn, and she has three separate patterns for sale for just the scarves. It's been awhile since I did any lace, maybe this will give me the kick I need to start my Charlotte...

2 Comments:

Blogger Fiber said...

Just wanted to say hope you're feeling better soon! I love reading your blog!

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for happy antibiotics!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home