Saturday, January 08, 2005

Happy Birthday, Elvis!

Today is my wedding anniversary. Obviously with The Man Who Lives in the House.

When my mother (herein referred to as Crazy Lady) called this morning to wish us a Happy Anniversary (note: my Mother-in-Law, herein referred to as Enabling Alcoholic, never called nor acknowledged the event), she asked The Man which anniversary it was.

He said it was the third.

It's the fourth.

As a Very Special Anniversary Gift, The Man sent me this link via instant messenger. He even thought to mention my sharing it on "that stupid blog thing you have." Since I didn't know he even knew I had a blog, perhaps we're moving ahead in the world.

Now, if I only knew what happened to that lost year of marriage...perhaps lost in the Bermuda Triangle? After all, we were married there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home