Thursday, January 06, 2005

Yay....sorta

The casts are off! I'm still limping about but I am getting there. I did sprain my wrist, somehow. We won't discuss that.

I got RAOKed! I'll taker pics and post details when I am not wiped out from my trip to the nation's capital. I interviewed for a job, where I not only had to convince them I was the best candidate, but also that the job, which should be done in DC, can be done from the slightly remote location of Atlanta.

I'm tired of being sexually harrassed by my boss. Yes, you read that correctly. No, my company won't do anything about it. I was told they couldn't because they aren't in Atlanta.

I owe many, many pictures. I shall even post them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rabbitch said...

Well of ~course~ they can't do anything about it! How on earth can a company that isn't in Atlanta obey the laws of the land?

I'm assuming that sexual harassment is illegal in the US, si?

I'd get their refusal in writing, get me a new job, and then get me a lady lawyer who loves the sound of men screaming in the morning.

Just a suggestion.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Rabbitch said...

p.s. welcome back!

11:19 PM  
Blogger trackingprojectbackpack said...

I agree with rabbitch... and document, document, document. This so sucks for you.

lynn mindfulmoderation.com

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home