Wednesday, October 27, 2004

total lunar eclipse tonight!

Go to The Astronomy Picture of the Day today to see what part of it you can see, if any. Here I will see all of it, beginning at 9:14 PM EST. The Man Who Lives in the House swears he will come home early so we can take our telescope and go to the field near our house and watch it.

The Man hates parties and is indifferent to Halloween except to see me dress like a slut. Therefore I drag him to parties every year. This year will be no different. This year's party has a theme of Bad Sci Fi Movies. Karen is going as Devil Girl from Mars.

I am going as Frankenhooker.

Karen and I have decided that The Man needs to go as Dr Forrester. Ok, technically it's not bad sci fi, but it's tv about and featuring bad sci fi. It all works.

The only problem will be how to deal with the fact that The Man has a beard. But I guess that will make it funnier.

Lest you think I'm completely lacking in morals...I am. Here are our costumes from last year.

From left to right, Janetta as a gogo dancer, Maureen as Princess Leia (as Jabba the Hutt's slave), yours truly as Captain Hooker, and Karen as Bettie Page. This is my quartet. Don't we look innocent?

Making his debut on my blog...

Here's The Man Who Lives in the House as The Best Pirate Ever!

And here's one where you can see why Karen was doing a nipple check on me all night long.

Based on the clothing I have purchased for this year's costume, I think Karen will be doing similar this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home