Tuesday, November 02, 2004

broken.

Yep, I managed to break my good ankle.

It didn't really hurt too much, even after I wore the 7 inch platform heels on Saturday night (and there was the whole walking around The Hood in Southwest Atlanta talking about selling me to the lowest bidder...my response was that if I were arrested at least make my story good enough to make The Blotter in Creative Loafing (and this week's report about the man drinking a soda on an airplane in Hartsfield-Jackson Airport was quite excellend, I love our security here in Atlanta). But after standing in line from 6:40 AM until after 8:20 AM today to vote, I need some strong painkillers.

That's all she wrote, the pain is strong. I have promises of pictures and The Man Who Lives in the House SWEARS he will find the camera charger this week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Damn! How are you at walking on your hands? ;) Seriously...heal soon!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Can`t believe you walked on it! Hope you have a quick recovery. Always follow your blog.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home