Tuesday, February 15, 2005

good thoughts to nyc....

My girl Birdie is on with the 15" beagles this morning at 11:15 AM in the Hound ring at Madison Square Garden in the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show. Last year my girl Jackie took Best of Opposite Sex in 13" beagles. Think good thoughts. Birdie is a beautiful girl and shows very well.

I've been working insane hours. The irony came when someone here actually asked me to call the new boss for a question and asked me if I knew him. "Uh, yeah, I know who he is," was my reply.

Napoleon has been ignoring me still, but has been fishing for information from my employees as to my "attitude." Since he's kept away from me I've gotten an amazing amount of work done.

And I am so ready for the cashmere scarf to be done. At least the cables are keeping me sane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home