Tuesday, August 09, 2005

i am so sure this is wrong.

I stole this from Trixie's site.
Your Career Type: Conventional

You are orderly and good at following a set plan.
Your talents lie in working with written records and numbers in a systematic, orderly way.

You would make an excellent:

Bank Teller - Bookkeeper - Court Clerk
Mail Carrier - Post Office Clerk - Secretary
Timekeeper - Title Examiner - Typist

The worst career options for your are artistic careers, like comedian or dancer.
Why am I kvetching? Wouldn't the above description sound just perfect for someone who's, oh, say, a records manager? However, I insist that I am not a normal records management type.

It's just wrong, I tell you.

August 15th for my drinks. Any and all are welcome. Rabbitch, you'd have to come here, sweetie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rabbitch said...

I'm working at midnight on the 15th, no can do, alas.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Ok, you're home, you're posting. I just had to tag you with this because you are strange in a funny way... and your answers should be great.

Idiosyncrasy Meme

id•i•o•syn•cra•sy - a structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.

Write down 5 of your own idiosyncrasies, then if you wish, tag 5 people.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home