Wednesday, December 07, 2005

we interrupt this blog for an urgent message for atlanta / north georgia area readers

I got a message from a friend of a dear, dear friend who is a purebred cat breeder stating the following:

"I got an urgent message tonight about a Siamese kitten in Newnan, GA at the Coweta Shelter. This baby is going to be gassed on Friday and I am having a difficult time finding some one to pull him from the shelter.

If you or anyone can help this baby, please let me know ASAP! Perhaps if someone can pull him, he can go to Atlanta Persian and Siamese rescue, but we have to get him out of the shelter first!"

The Siamese is C-10 , the fifth photo down ( I.D. #
05120219). He's at Coweta A.C.( telephone number 770-254-3735) in
Georgia. Link is http://www.shelterrescue.org/id4.html.

So, if you have been wanting a kitten, or know of anyone who has been, or can pull the kitten for Atlanta Persian and Siamese Rescue, please contact me and I'll put you in touch with the breeder. I'd do it myself, but I'm in DC right now.

Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

It's 17 in Texas today.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

That is a cute cat.

Hope somebody responds--can't be me, "no pets allowed."

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home