Friday, September 21, 2007

can't stop addicted to the shin dig

Hands hurt knitting sleeve want to finish knitting it must stop for the night/morning get sleep need sleep can't stop even to punctuate this post here was sleeve last night at 6 PM
and this morning at 10 AM
and tonight at 8 PM
and now it's way way way longer even than that it's over 21 inches long which is longer than the pattern calls for but I'm making everything longer and there's an error in the pattern but I called Black Purl and they were super nice and told me what the error was and someone else called just today and asked them the same thing so someone else is out there making this too can you imagine oh and the pumpkin hat is from the book Itty Bitty Hats and yes it does fit me

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Checked last night--only two inches to go on sleeves for husband's on-the-needles-for-years sweater...wanna drag?

11:10 AM  
Blogger Mouse said...

I love the cable braid up the sleeve.. very nice. I really need to get my knitting mojo back and make a sweater.. its been far too long.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home